Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hackie Sacking

       I hackie sacked with Kirk and Andrey yesterday. I hackie sacked for over an hour! A hackie sack is a sand bag that you have to kick in the air numerous times. I used to hackie sack all the time when I was younger, but I haven't played in a long time. It was so fun!

       I played a couple different games of hackie sack. The first game was Killer 6. Killer 6 is when you have to kick the sand bag 6 times in a row. After you kick it 6 times in a row, you have to catch it. Once somebody catches it, everybody freezes. Once someone moves, you can throw the hackie sack at them.

       The other game that I played was elimination. Elimination is when you can't miss the hackie sack the first time. You can hit it the first time and miss the second, and still be in the game. If you miss the first attempt to kick the sand bag, you are out and have to wait until a new game. You can be sneaky and throw the hackie sack at one of the players, when you are out, and if they kick it, they are out and you get to go in for them.

       I did pretty good yesterday. I won a couple of times. I had a few good streaks. A streak is when you kick it a lot in a row. All in all, it was a fun time hackie sacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment