Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Clippers Game 5

       The Clippers played again yesterday against the Spurs. It was close all game! When the Clippers got a good lead, the Spurs would catch up right away. It was annoying watching the Spurs foul Deandre the whole game. I don't like it because it is cheating.

       The Spurs ended up beating the Clippers by 4 points. They lost because Deandre accidentally touched the ball while it was in the cylinder. They were down by one at that time, and they could have won the game if they didn't call the offensive interference. The Spurs got lucky and won the game. I hope that the Clippers don't lose game 6, since it is in a win-or-go-home situation.

1 comment:

  1. This game was like the most annoying game I have ever watched. A few reasons why I think it was annoying is because they kept fouling DeAndre, all the old people on the Spurs kept flopping, and the most annoying was when DeAndre accidentally tapped the ball in. I hated that the Spurs kept fouling and using the Hack-A-Shaq strategy because it's cheating. Maybe I was just really annoyed because I play ball to win and win truthfully, not by flopping and purposely fouling. Hopefully, the Clippers stay in it and beat the Spurs.

    ReplyDelete