Thursday, April 2, 2015

Time is Going By Too Fast

       I can't believe how much time has been going by. It is already April second! I am going to graduate on May 15th. I think that I am exited for that. I am also going to turn 18 in a couple more weeks. I think that that's crazy!

       I am going to attend the University of Alaska Anchorage after high school. It seems pretty crazy saying that I'm going to college. It will definitely be an experience. It will be cool because my brother also goes to this college. It will be nice to be in Anchorage with him. We would be able to play video games online a lot.

       I think that I want to live in a dorm for my first year. My brother asked if I wanted to stay at his apartment, but I'm not fully sure. I was told to live in a dorm for my first year. It would help me because I would have my own responsibilities, and it will make me more responsible for myself. I am going to have to apply for a dorm right now if I want to live in one, because it is pretty late.

2 comments:

  1. Time has been going by fast! I cannot believe that you are graduating in a month already also. I cannot believe it because you will be going to college the next fall. The one thing that sucks is that I will be away from you. It really will suck being away from you for a whole two years. Anyways, I know you will do good, and hopefully you stay on track with homework.

    ReplyDelete