Monday, April 6, 2015

College Basketball

       I can't believe that the Kentucky Wildcats lost on Saturday vs. the Wisconsin Badgers. The Badgers are a good team, but I though that Kentucky was going to win the NCAA championship. I thought they were going to win because they were undefeated this season and just needed 2 more wins to win the championship. They would have been the first team since the 1976 Indiana Hoosiers to have an undefeated season. It was a true heartbreak for the Kentucky players and fans.

       The Duke Blue Devils played vs. the Michigan State Spartans on Saturday also. Michigan State had a really good start to the game where they had around a 15 point game. After that, Duke started to get on fire! They couldn't stop Duke from scoring! They ended up winning by 20 points.

       The championship game is today! Duke and Wisconsin are going to play against each other for the championship. I hope that Duke will win because I don't like Wisconsin. I also want Duke to win because Jahlil Okafor is really dominant in the paint. I can't wait until I get to watch the game!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't believe that the Wildcats lost either! It almost made me mad. It made me mad because they won so many games and lost at the final four! I think that, that's ridiculous to lose after winning so many games. If I was to lose after having like a 32-0 streak, I'd cry my eyes out!

    ReplyDelete