Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Video Games

       I got some new games for my Xbox 360 on my basketball trip. I got Left for Dead, Left for Dead 2, Halo Reach, Halo 3, and Halo 4. I played most of these games a bunch, but I never owned any. I used to play these games all the time like 5 years ago. It felt good playing all of these games again.

       Left for Dead games are zombie games. You are basically killing a bunch of zombies so you can make it to safety. It is fun playing these games because there are different kinds of zombies with different specialties. I also think that it is cool because you have a choice to use a melee. You would be able to use a axe, katana, or even a chain saw!

       I like all of the Halo games also. They are zombie and alien games. You get to kill a bunch of aliens and zombies. It also has a great story with it. It is fun because they created all kinds of alien guns that require a lot of creativity.

       I also like another Halo game, called Halo Reach. It is cool because you can be the creator. You can create your very own worlds! You can create something with all kinds of things from roads to even portals. You can do cool things like ride a car on the rough terrain, create stuff, or even fly on a jet pack.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is crazy that you spend so much money on video games. I remember when I bought you that PS3, you bought more video games then the console cost and it was three hundred dollars. Three hundred dollars is not that much, but if you buy video games that cost over that much, then there is a problem. Anyways, Left 4 Dead is a fun game to play because you want to always beat the other player in categories. For example, trying to get more kills then your team player (which could be your opponent, in points).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty cool that you bought those games on the trip. I probably would have bought the same games but I do not own an X-Box 360. And those games are only made for an X-Box. It is pretty fun to play those games with you because I have not played those games in a really long time. So yea I think it is pretty cool that you bought those video games.

    ReplyDelete