Friday, March 13, 2015

Home Sweet Home

       I am happy to be home again. It wasn't that fun sleeping on a hard floor. I am back on my queen sized bed! I am actually able to sleep really quick right now. It is nice to be in my house again.

       I am also happy that I can play video games. I got some new video games when I was in Anchorage. I also got my other video games from Amazon that came in. I have been playing all of my Halo games. It is fun because I get to kill aliens and zombies.

       I am also happy to be at my home because of the food. I am happy to eat my dad's food because it is just so delicious! I started getting tired of all of the fast foods. They were good for the first day in Anchorage, but then it started to get gross. I also got tired of cafeteria food.

       Lastly, I like being home because I can walk everywhere. I live at a small town, and everything is pretty much walking distance. I know where everything is and I don't need to be with a big group of people. I also love how my family is with me. This is all the stuff I like about being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment