Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Anchorage

       Today, I went to the 5th Avenue Mall and got myself my graduation outfit. I got my outfit with the 3 other seniors on my team. After that, we went to the Diamond Center. I got myself new dress shoes for special occasions. I am satisfied with what I spent my money on today.

       After all of this, I had a dinner at Moose's Tooth. I had the Santa's Little Helper pizza. The Santa's Little Helper pizza had steak, pepperoni, and red pepper's as the toppings. I thought that it was delicious! The other pizza that I had was the pepperoni pizza.

       The last thing I did was watch a movie. I watched Unfinished Business at Diamond Center. It was awesome because the movie seats were able to recline. It was also cool because there was a lot less seats in the room compared to a regular theatre. The theatre I was at felt like I was in a plane on first class.

1 comment:

  1. I had a lot of fun while we were at Anchorage. It was my first time there in like three years. I really liked eating over at Moose's tooth even though I was only able to eat one piece of pizza. And I thought that the movie theatre was pretty cool also. The last time I was there there were a bunch of seats thats sucked there.

    ReplyDelete