Friday, October 17, 2014

Giants Vs. Cardinals

       I turned the tv on today and it was on the Giants and Cardinals game. It was tied 3 to 3 on the top of the 9th with the Cardinals batting and the bases were loaded with 2 outs. The batter grounded out and it was the Giants turn to bat. The first batter made it to first base for a single. The second batter struck out. The third batter took 4 balls and walked. The 4th batter hit a 3 run walkoff homerun. The Giants made it to the World Series to go against the Royals. Go Royals!

1 comment:

  1. I was super upset that the Giants won. What made me pumped up about them winning is Ishiwaka getting that 3 run walkoff homerun. I do not like both teams, Cardinals and Giants. I do not like them because the teams win a lot. But I am looking forward to watching the Royals beat the Giants!

    ReplyDelete