Monday, December 15, 2014

Kobe's Milestone

       Kobe Bryant passed Michael Jordan in career points yesterday. Kobe Bryant now has the 3rd most points in NBA history. That's pretty cool to say. Kobe is getting old, and he would have to play about 3 more years to pass Karl Malone. Kobe said that his body is tired everyday and he wouldn't be able to. Kobe might play 1 more year, hopefully.

       Kobe has been a scorer for his whole career in the NBA. He was in the NBA for 18 years. I just think that that's crazy because he was in the NBA before I was even born. Former NBA players and NBA superstars were saying congratulations to Kobe on Twitter. Even Michael Jordan congratulations to him, and he also said how much he enjoyed watching Kobe Bryant through his whole career.

       People say how identical Kobe and Jordan are in basketball. I agree with it because I just see a lot of similarities when I watched them play side by side. I think that Kobe studied how Jordan plays basketball. I think that's the only reason why his career was so successful. I think that Kobe and Jordan are pretty identical in basketball.

2 comments:

  1. Yea I think that it is pretty cool that Kobe was able to pass Michael Jordan. I think that it is pretty cool even though Kobe played three years longer than Jordan. Jordan probably would have played longer but he spent a few years in College. So they probably would have played the same amount of seasons if Jordan went to the NBA right out of high school. And yea I think that they both played very similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is awesome that Kobe finally passed Michael Jordan. I was happy but surprised. I was surprised because he has such horrible field goal attempts. It is nice that Jordan said congratulations because it just shows respect. I also believe that they play similarly. Good post!

    ReplyDelete