Friday, December 5, 2014

Basketball Jerseys

       My high school basketball team has finally got new jerseys for us to wear during games. The high school basketball team has been wearing the jerseys for 8 years before we got this one. I was able to customize my jersey and put my number and last name on the back. I am so excited to wear them when I am playing basketball. They look great!

       I am so happy that we got new jerseys this year. We had to bust our butt to get them. We had to raise about $3000 in fundraisers. It is hard to get money during fundraisers because there are only 400 people that live on this island. I am just happy that we were able to get jerseys for basketball this year.

       I paid for my own jersey so I can keep mine and have it say my last name on the back. It will always be a great thing for me to have as a memory about my high school basketball career. I am going to remember my high school basketball team for my whole life. It was always my dream to play basketball for my high school team. It was just so fun playing for the St. Paul Sea Parrots.

2 comments:

  1. I am also happy that we got our new jerseys in! I am happy about having them because I have a new number, new color, and my last name is on it. I am also excited to play for the first time in our new jerseys. Of course, I picked number 1 because I am the best. I am kidding, but I like the number 1 on a jersey. I hope we win with the jerseys. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I think that it is pretty cool that we got new jerseys. I probably do not appreciate it as much as you guys though because this is my first year on the team. I thought that it was pretty cool that we were able to wear them during the game last friday. And I think it is cool that the you guy were able to get jerseys with your last names on them. I would have got one myself but I did not have the money to buy my own

    ReplyDelete