Friday, December 5, 2014

Basketball Practice

       Basketball practice has started this year and it is tough. It is all about conditioning for the first month. All we do is run and exercise. It is tough, but I'll eventually get used to it. I can't wait until I get in shape!

       I can't wait for tomorrow's basketball game. All of this weeks practice comes to this. This is where running and exercising are effective. I am able to play the whole game with all of my effort when I'm in shape. It's a great feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Holy! Basketball practice is still hard for me, and I have been practicing for a while. Yesterday. December 4, 2014, I puked out sunflower seeds. It is super hard running because feels so old. I am super young, but I have been playing sports forever and tore up my body. My knees have been through some rough battles. Also, my back has been starting to hurt. I am not sure if its because I have gained weight, but my body hurts. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea basketball practice has been really tough. It has barely got any easier for me to run in practice since it has started. I think that it will probably be easier for me in February or any later time. But probably not though because I have never been a good runner. But I feel like it would be easier for me if I had joined the ball team earlier in high school.

    ReplyDelete