Friday, January 23, 2015

Scrimmage

       I had a scrimmage for practice a couple days ago. The purpose was to learn our plays and see if they would work against everybody. Anytime coach seen a problem with the play, he would blow the whistle and everyone on the court would freeze. We did that so he can show us what is wrong and what we should have done. It really helped us with our plays.

       We practiced a couple trap defenses on the other team and some basic moving offenses. It was really fun because I learned a bunch more about the plays. Now I understand all of the offenses and defenses. The defense was pretty confusing in the beginning, but then I started to get used of it. All in all, the scrimmage was definitely worth it.

2 comments:

  1. The scrimmage was pretty fun. I did not do so well though. I think I only got about two or three rebounds. And I only made one shot and it was near the end of the scrimmage. The plays were pretty confusing to do with the other team. But it was still pretty fun to practice our new plays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud that we have people from the community to help us with plays. Our community is such a great help for us. It is so much help because we do not have 5 other players to help us during practice. We are so lucky to have so much people to tell us what we need to improve on, and what we are doing amazing on.

    ReplyDelete