Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Christmas Break

        During Christmas break, I had practice every weekday, a couple basketball games, some Christmas presents, and hung out with friends. We started to learn our plays for basketball. We have to learn our plays because we are going to play a tournament in Dillingham soon. We would also run a bunch so we could get in better shape. It is hard to get in shape, but it is definitely worth it.

       I played a couple of basketball games during Christmas break. I didn't play so good though. I wasn't doing good because I was prepared for playing basketball. I didn't have enough sleep and I didn't have any confidence. I will have to bring my confidence up if I want to fix my problems in basketball.

       I got a ugly Christmas sweater from my sister. It wasn't so ugly though because it was a Dodgers sweater. I also got a Kobe shirt from my brother. I like the shirt because it is dry fit so it wouldn't be soaked when I play basketball. I also got Far Cry 4. Far Cry 4 is a video game. I didn't really get into it yet though because the beginning seems pretty boring.

       This Christmas break, I hung out with my girlfriend, Kirk, and Alexay. It was fun because I haven't been hanging out with people often. It is also fun because they are all old friends. It is cool that they are old friends so we can talk about all of the funny memories we had. We played basketball, rode around, and played video games.

2 comments:

  1. Basketball was a challenge this Christmas break! We have not got to play yet to see if we could do good. For example, knowing our plays, and playing as a team. Anyways, I also agree that your sweater was not so ugly. Anyhow, I had some fun hanging out with you guys. It was fun hearing your guys' stories. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not really like the practices over Christmas break. I did not like them because they were later in the day. I like to get out of practice early. I think I only made about ten points out of all the game we played. And it was pretty fun to ride around and play games.

    ReplyDelete